AGAIN this year it will be easy to enter Sorensen Park shows! We're offering online entry through EquestrianEntries - a quick and easy way to register. LEARN MORE! A convenient link to EquestrianEntries can be found on all of the Sorensen Park show pages. Registration is also available through our Mail In Entry Form. Our Quick Link section will include links to the Mail In Entry Form and the EquestrianEntries website.
2015 USEF/USDF Sanctioned Dressage Shows
NOTE: Sport Horse classes will be held on July 31. Dressage classes will also be held on those dates. Any Ride times posted here are tentative and subject to change. Check at the show grounds for your official times.
The class list on the web site is correct.
The following changes were made:
1) The city, state, and zip code have been added for each competition.
2) The entries closing date was updated to 2015. The correct membership statement is updated.
3) Classes 109, 209, and 309 are used as Great American Insurance Group /USDF Qualifiers.
4) We made it clear that Training Level Musical Freestyle cannot be used as a GAIG/USDF Qualifier.
5) We clarified that FEI Intermediare I, Intermediare A, Intermediare B, and Intermediare II are separate tests. Intermediare A cannot be used as a GAIG/USDF Qualifier.
6) We removed the statement “Entries must have been judged in at least 1 in hand or group class” from “Sport Horse “Under Saddle Classes” section
7) The class list was updated to clarify that class #209 will be the Dover Medal Class.
2015 Dressage Schooling Shows
The 2014 Schooling Show Schedule for Sorensen Equestrian Park, LLC is posted below. Show Bills, Class Lists, and Fee Schedules will be posted shortly.