Sorensen Park is pleased to inform our competitors that our 2016 (Online Entries) will be handled by Horse Show Office.
Online entries with HorseShowOffice.com are fast and come with great customer service!
Links can also be found on each of the Sorensen Park show pages.
Online Entry Process
1. Click on the link: https://www.horseshowoffice.com/hso/enter1.asp?cid=44
2. Shows currently accepting entries will be listed; select the show you are entering
3. Enter the horse, owner, rider, trainer, and coach by following the prompts on each screen - the system will walk you through the process
4. Select the classes you wish to enter
5. Select your stabling information (e.g., number of stalls, who you wish to stable with)
6. Enter your payment information
7. Receive a final confirmation, also sent via email
8. Upload documents to your entry (e.g., signed entry forms, Coggins)
9. Enter Phone Numbers to register for text-message communication related to your entry
HorseShowOffice.com - 734-426-2111
email@example.com Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
2016 USEF/USDF Recognized Dressage Shows
NOTE: Sport Horse classes will be held on May 06, June 18 & August 04. Dressage classes will also be held on that dates. Any Ride times posted here are tentative and subject to change. Check at the show grounds for your official times.
2016 Dressage Schooling Shows
The 2016 Schooling Show Schedule for Sorensen Equestrian Park, LLC is posted below. Show Bills, Class Lists, and Fee Schedules will be posted shortly.